The Saab Official Service Manual: 900 16 Valve: 1985-1993 contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for Saab 900 16 valve models from 1985 to 1993. This manual also includes coverage of the 1994 900 convertible model. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you’re a professional technician or a do-it-yourself Saab owner, this Saab repair manual will help you understand, care for, and repair your Saab.
Saab 16-valve models covered:
- Saab Turbo, including Saab Turbo SPG 1985-1993
- Saab Convertible 1987-1993
- Saab 900S 1986-1993
- Saab 900 1989-1993
Though the do-it-yourself Saab owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the Saab owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that owning and reading this manual will make it possible to discuss Saab service information repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
New durable hardcover format – This manual is now being published as a hardcover book designed to withstand frequent use in a professional shop or home garage. All of the content of the previous softcover edition is included.
- Fundamental automotive concepts, explanations of basic troubleshooting, safe and effective workshop practices, and tools.
- Saab maintenance schedules with procedures from replacing the oxygen sensor to flushing the cooling system. This manual tells you what to do, how and when to do it and why it’s important.
- Detailed, in-depth troubleshooting and repair information for engine management and emission control systems, including:
- Bosch LH 2.2, LH 2.4 and LH 2.4.2 fuel injection
- EZK and Hall-effect ignition systems
- APC turbocharger knock sensor system