There are three options to choose from:
1. Tire Size: Adjust tire size for speedometer corrections.
2. PTO: “Power Take Off” feature.
3. Mobile De-Soot: Diesel particulate filter de-soot feature.
Returning to Stock:
1. Select the Install Download function from the main screen.
2. Use the keys to select power program 0. The programmer will return your vehicle’s tune and transmission shift patterns to stock
If your vehicle needs to be recovered to it’s stock setting:
1. Press on the keypad while in the main screen An information screen will display your vehicle’s VIN #, PART # and current power level.
2. Press on the keypad while in the information screen There will be 8 digits of numbers with the first four digits being a sequence of 1s and the last four digits being a random sequence of four numbers; for example: 1111 0152 You will need to read the last four digits of random numbers from right to left and make the first four digits of 1s add to 7 for each corresponding digit; for example: 5267 0152
3. Once the correct sequence has been entered, press on the keypad
4. Enter your VIN # on the VIN Set screen and press or press to VIN unlock the Xcelerator
5. Press the down arrow to select your vehicle’s correct PART # and press The Xcelerator will be put into “Recovery Mode”
6. Plug the Xcelerator into your vehicle’s OBD-II port and follow the instructions on the screen to recover the vehicle.
IMPORTANT: Your vehicle must be parked and engine turned off before connecting the programmer into your vehicle’s OBD-II port. Turn off all accessories and electronics prior to connecting the programmer into your vehicle’s OBD-II port. Any interference during the programming process (for example, opening or closing of your vehicle’s doors) may cause a communication error with your vehicle’s PCM and will result in your vehicle not starting! Only program your vehicle in a location where you are comfortable to avoid potentially stressful situations if programming error(s) occur. Do not perform any procedures with the programmer while your vehicle is running (except for OBD-II diagnostics). IMPORTANT: All programmer operations takes place inside your vehicle’s cab; it is recommended that you keep your vehicle’s doors closed and windows down.