1. Before beginning the installation, please read the instructions thoroughly and verify that the hardware kit is complete. If any of the pieces listed above are missing, call you distributor immediately to obtain the necessary items.
2. Identify your product´s components. Tips: The front of the side bar has the step pad farther from the edge and the front bracket is longer than the rear one. In the front bottom side of the side steps you will find a code, the one ending with 1 is for the driver side, and the one with 2 is for the passenger side.
3. Using the 3/8″ bolt guide insert the rod bolt inside the chasis through the square hole and take the bolt´s tip out through the circular hole. See diagram 1. Fix the front auxiliary bracket to the chasis using one 3/8″ flat washer, one 3/8″ lock washer and one 3/8″ nut. Do not tighten.
4. Insert the 1/2″ bolt plate in the hole shown in diagram 1 and fix the front bracket to the chasis using one 1/2″ flat washer, one 1/2″ lock washer and one 1/2″ nut. Fix to the auxiliary bracket using one 3/8″ carriage head bolt, one 3/8″ flat washer and one 3/8″ lock nut. Do not tighten.
5. In similar way to step 3, fix the rear auxiliary bracket to the chasis of vehicle, see diagram 2. Do not tighten.
6. Insert the 3/8″ bolt plate in the oval hole shown in diagram 2 and fix the rear bracket using one 3/8″ flat washer, one 3/8″ lock washer and one 3/8″ nut. Fix to the auxiliary bracket using one 3/8″ carriage head bolt, one 3/8″ flat washer and one 3/8″ lock nut. Do not tighten.
7. Fix the side bar to the brackets using (4) 3/8″ bolts, (4) 3/8″ flat washers and (4) 3/8″ lock washers. Do not tighten yet.
8. Align the side bar and tighten all hardware.
9. Repeat for the other side of vehicle.
10. Fill out the waranty card included and place it inside your vehicle.
Cleaning and care instructions:
Protect the finish with a non-abrasive automotive wax, (e.g. Pure Carnauba) on a regular basis. The use of any soap, polish, or wax that contains an abrasive is detrimental to the finish, as the compounds scratch the finish and cause corrosion.