Inform AMSOIL customers of problems inherent to Chrysler automatic transmission performance if proper mechanical procedures are not performed following automatic transmission services, and provide Chrysler recommendations for preventing and correcting these problems.
Entries Tagged as 'PDF Document'
July 24th, 2011 · No Comments
July 12th, 2011 · No Comments
The MAX MicroTuner stores a copy of your vehicle’s original stock computer program. Your vehicle computer must contain the manufacturer’s STOCK factory program. If you have used a programmer from another aftermarket company you must use their product to return your computer back to STOCK condition before proceeding. If you have a performance enhancing chip [...]
July 9th, 2011 · No Comments
The 457G interfaces with specific GM vehicles. It converts the signals from the keyless entry, alarm, or remote start into signals that can be understood by the vehicles factory Data Bus system. This allows for interfacing with various factory options such as factory alarms. The 457G also interfaces with Passlock II and PassKey III systems.
July 8th, 2011 · No Comments
This CDR software update addresses some issues that were found after the release of version 3.5 and includes additional model year coverage for Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles. This is not a complete installation and CDR version 3.5 will need to be installed on your computer before running the update program. The changes included are [...]
July 7th, 2011 · No Comments
Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Caution in the Preface section.
1. Disable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling .
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable Disconnection and Connection.
3. Remove all related panels and components.
4. Restore as much of the damage as possible.
5. Remove the sealers and anti-corrosion [...]
May 15th, 2011 · No Comments
Install electrical kit
1. Disconnect battery.
2. Remove the following covers and panelling, as necessary:
• In the boot – Boot floor cover – Loading sill cover – Left side panel
• Along the right hand side of the vehicle – Side panel rear (Cabrio) – Scuff plates, driver’s side – Right panelling by the steering column – Fuse [...]
May 6th, 2011 · No Comments
This document outlines how to install a NewSouth Performance Mk5/EOS/B6 TurboPod kit1. Please review this document before attempting your installation.
1. This document is not warranted to include all steps to install the TurboPod kit. It is a guideline only and the customer or installer assumes all risk in using this document to install this product [...]
May 6th, 2011 · No Comments
PC-A8 is a tool specially equipped for auto diagnosis, test and analysis, suitable for European, Asia and OBD-II models, which include Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW/Audi, etc. This function includes fault code retrieving, data stream reading, fault code erasing, and actuator testing with accessible systems of engine control, automatic transmission, anti-lock brake system, [...]
April 26th, 2011 · No Comments
This manual lists parts for the USPS Flex Fuel Vehicle body. It contains exploded-view drawings and parts lists to aid in ordering replacement parts. This manual covers only those assemblies manufactured by or installed by Utilimaster® Corporation. Items such as chassis and drivetrain components or certain interior furnishings are covered by separate manufacturer-supplied information.
April 23rd, 2011 · No Comments
This manual lists service replacement parts for 8–12.5 kW generator sets. At the time of print this manual applied to the generator set specification (spec) numbers listed in the Specification Number Index. On occasion this manual may apply to specs not listed in the Specification Number Index.