People’s lives depend on your safe installation of our products. It is important to read, understand and follow all instructions shipped with the products. In addition, listed below are some other important safety instructions and precautions you should follow:
• To properly install lighting system, you must have a good understanding of automotive systems, along with proficiency in the installation and use of safety warning equipment.
• This product contains high intensity LED devices. To prevent permanent eye damage, DO NOT stare into the light beam at close range.
• DO NOT install equipment or route wiring in the deployment path of an air bag.
• When drilling into a vehicle structure, be sure that both sides of the surface are clear of anything that could be damaged.
• A light system is a high current device. In order for it to function properly, a sepa- rate ground connection must be made. If practical, it should be connected to the negative battery terminal. At a minimum, it may be attached to a solid metal body or chassis part that will provide an effective ground path as long as the light system is used.
• Locate the light system controls so the VEHICLE and CONTROLS can be operated safely under all driving conditions.
• The mounting system should be periodically inspected to ensure that it is securely attached to the vehicle.
• File these instructions in a safe place and refer to them when maintaining and/or reinstalling the product.
Failure to follow all safety precautions and instructions may result in property damage, serious injury, or death to you or others.
The Model 501902-31xx is a pair of LED light heads for the back up light section of the 2006 Dodge Charger tail lamp housings. The LEDs utilize polycarbonate TIR Collimators and Fresnel lenses for maximum light output. These units are designed for use ONLY with Federal Signal Corner LED electronic flasher, Model 501903. The unit is supplied with mounting hardware. It has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +65°C.