I am doing this in my garage with adequate tools. No power tools or air guns though. Just need to know what to look for and how to remove and replace.
Responders: 1. look /see what keeps it tight,,either alternator swings or a idler pulley..
2. my advice,,with money saved by DIY buy a 20 dollar shop manual..Priceless!!
3. many auto parts stors have how to section on web site,[advance,,,auto zone]
4. use digital Camera to record where everything goes,,you may think its simple BUT..don’t ask how i know lol
5. diagram should b on radiator support
- On the left side of the motor there are going to be pulleys with a serpentine belt running through all of them, all you need is a wrench to pull the tension pulley and take off the belt. there should be a sticker with a diagram of how the belt goes through the pulleys, if not make note of it before pulling the belt, it is very easy