I wanna know how 2 disconnect the speedometer. Not from the transmission but from the back of the instrument cluster… Wich wires do I need 2 cut in order 2 do this?
January 2nd, 2011 · No Comments
December 31st, 2010 · No Comments
I have a 1994 Silverado z71 with a 5.7 v8 and when I first start to accelerate the gas pedal is really stiff and hard to push and what happens is it gets past the stiff part and I end up launching the car as if in the start of a race. This stiffness is [...]
December 26th, 2010 · No Comments
I tried to check the fuse but it doesn’t have on in the fuse box. how can i fix it?
- There may be nothing wrong with the fan motor or fuse. The temperature sensor may be bad.
December 23rd, 2010 · No Comments
A revised timing belt tensioner for 2002-2003 Acura 3.2L engines is part of a product improvement by Acura. The original design timing belt tensioner is filled with oil to dampen oscillation. Due to a manufacturing situation, the tensioner oil can leak. If enough oil is lost, the timing belt loosens and causes engine noise. The [...]
December 19th, 2010 · No Comments
I know nissan added $800 to the overall cost of the car when purchased new so I think I should be able to install it with used parts myself for around $300, I just don’t know what I need – parts wise.
December 16th, 2010 · No Comments
This header system requires cutting and welding of the stock exhaust system
Read all instructions carefully before attempting the installation.
Thank you for making FLOWTECH HEADERS your choice in a high-performance exhaust system. Extensive dyno/track testing has enabled FLOWTECH to offer the most advanced design in headers for your application. Due to the restricted room available in [...]
December 9th, 2010 · No Comments
1) Block the rear wheels of the vehicle in front and behind the tires. Raise the front of the vehicle with a floor jack and support the frame with jack stands. Remove the front tires.
2) Unbolt both brake line brackets from the frame to allow for free movement of the suspension components. Next place an [...]
December 8th, 2010 · No Comments
The BedLocker also offers an optional wire harness (part # BL1120) to manually operate the tonneau cover from inside the cab of your truck. This harness is designed to plug into the custom-built electronics control box mounted inside the canister. Thread the plug through the side of the canister and connect it to the grey/violet [...]
December 5th, 2010 · No Comments
Dodge Fuel Supply Pressure Warning Light Installation:
1. Remove trim panel by gently pulling around edges until it comes free. One screw holds the upper right hand corner. Open the power outlet door to remove screw. Shifter will have to be in 1st gear position on automatics to remove panel from vehicle.
2. Using a 5/16” drill [...]
November 25th, 2010 · No Comments
The valve cover gasket on the Cadillac Catera prevents oil from leaking into the engine compartment. There is a tight seal between the cylinder head and valve cover because of the gasket. Over time, high operating temperatures, as well as the oil, begin to break down the gasket and o-rings, both of which will need [...]