We have a 92 cadillac deville, my husband can replace the water pump he justs need to know if you have to jack the motor a little. Please help before our car blows up!
December 29th, 2010 · No Comments
December 26th, 2010 · No Comments
TR Skyline RB25DET exhaust manifold is high quality performance stainless steel manifold with T4 flange. It has been designed for optimum gas flow to allow faster exhaust exit, improve throttle response; therefore speeding up spool time and reducing turbo lag. TR manifold is TIG welded, outstanding polished finish tubing and huge weight reduction over stock [...]
December 14th, 2010 · No Comments
1. Disconnect both batteries.
2. Raise the vehicle and support it safely.
3. Locate and remove the factory lift pump and all connecting lines. You will need to disconnect the fuel line connecting to the lift pump as well as the fuel line that travels from the lift pump the fuel filter. Note that you will not [...]
December 13th, 2010 · No Comments
Installation Instructions for 2.5″ Suspension Kit on Dodge 4WD:
1. Jack up the front of the vehicle and support the vehicle with jack stands, so that the front wheels are off the ground.
2. Using 22mm socket remove the front tires/wheels.
3. Using 21mm socket remove the nut from the steering linkage. Using a hammer hit on the [...]
September 25th, 2010 · No Comments
This towbar is designed to assembly in following cars: OPEL ZAFIRA II, produced since 2005, catalogue number E48 and is prepared to tow trailers max total weight 1650 kg and max vertical mass 75 kg.
The instruction of the assembly
1. Disassemble a bumper and metal cover. (Note! Metal cover will not reinstall).
2. In rear part, in [...]
September 18th, 2010 · No Comments
Preparing the Vehicle
1. Raise the vehicle and support the body on jack stands.
2. Remove the rear wheels.
1. Remove the sway bar by removing the four inner sway bar bolts and sway bar link on each side of the vehicle.
2. In the trunk compartment on one side of the vehicle, remove the plastic cover over [...]
September 11th, 2010 · No Comments
To: All Ford and Lincoln – Mercury Dealers
Subject: Safety Recall 98S36 – Certain 1986 – 1995 Taurus and Sable and 1988 – 1994 Continental Vehicles – Sub-Frame Rear
Plate Nut Replacement
Certain 1986-1995 Taurus and Sable and 1988-1994 Continental vehicles that were originally sold or are currently registered in the following U.S. states and Canadian Provinces.
June 5th, 2010 · No Comments
- Remove the undertray. Remove the heat shield from the right hand chassis rail. Remove and discard the towing eye from the left hand chassis rail.
- Locate the threaded nuts in the underside of each chassis rail and loosely attach side arms (C) & (D) using 1.25 fine pitch bolts (G) with shakeproof and [...]
May 26th, 2010 · No Comments
Removal (Bronco & F150/250 With Manual Locking Hubs)
1. Raise and support front of vehicle. Remove front wheels. Remove locking hubs. See LOCKING HUBS
article. Remove caliper with brake line attached and wire aside, without tension on brake hose.
2. Remove hub bearing lock nut, lock ring and adjusting nut. Using Spanner Lock Nut Wrench (T86T-1197-
A), remove nuts. [...]
May 4th, 2010 · No Comments
The mounting procedure outlined below covers the 2004 and Newer Nissan Titan trucks. You will need to refer to the illustrations and familiarize yourself with each of the undercarriage components and their relative position to each other. Then proceed as follows:
1. Begin by removing the front skid plate (if applicable). There should be (4) bolts [...]