When I first got the car, the regular lights worked fine whenever I turned on the headlights. Then randomly, the high-beams came on, and now whenever I turn on the lights, they are the only lights to turn on. I am being forced to drive with my high-beams on, a ticketable offence, in order to [...]
January 1st, 2011 · No Comments
December 31st, 2010 · No Comments
Not the light next to the headlight, but rather that light positioned under the headlight on the bumper of the vehicle. I attempted to go into the vehicle through the wheel well, but hit a dead end. Does the bumper need to come off?
December 31st, 2010 · No Comments
1. Disconnect Battery. Do not skip this step. Also, do not try to “test” the LED array by connecting the leads directly to your battery. Permanent damage will occur to the LED array if you fail to heed these steps.
2. Remove Taillight housings from car.
3. Remove bezel and lens.
4. Remove light bulb and bucket. [...]
December 29th, 2010 · No Comments
The correct gap between the steering wheel and turn signal housing can be obtained by how far up or down the column is bolted to the bottom side of the dash using the factory under dash mount. The under dash mount is slotted to allow for adjustment.
Before you drill and pin the rag joint to [...]
December 25th, 2010 · No Comments
I might sound a little stupid but sorry that old technology is too advanced for me. lol But on a serious note i know or believe it has something to do with the gas peddle as well as pushing the button. Any help is greatly appreciated.
December 23rd, 2010 · No Comments
I’m looking for a used car with a relatively low budget. I was looking Honda/Toyota but stumbled on a ‘99 Altima yesterday that seemed to be a great deal, much more car than the Corolla for the same price and mileage. BF is adamant that I shouldn’t go Nissan because I will put more money [...]
November 8th, 2010 · No Comments
All the assemblies of the RS2 are listed in the repair group index. The current flow diagrams and repair procedures of the relevant assemblies and repair groups which diﬁer are all described in this manual => Contents. Where the repair procedures are identical reference is made to the relevant assembly oi the Audi 80 1992 [...]
May 31st, 2010 · No Comments
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION Front Turn Signal and Parking Lights CRV MODELS AND V6 ODYSSEY MODELS
1. Turn the steering wheel in the opposite direction from which the bulb is to be removed.
2. Using a flat blade screwdriver, remove the fasteners securing the inner fender behind the headlight and pull back on the
inner fender liner.
3. Remove the [...]
February 27th, 2010 · No Comments
Your third brake light kit was built to high quality standards to provide you with years of reliable service. This manual should serve as a guide for installing a third brake light kit on your vehicle. Although this guide is thorough, each installation is different, so it can not cover all applications.
You can install the [...]
November 8th, 2009 · No Comments
Installation of this baseplate requires removing the bumper.
1. Read the General Instruction Sheet included with this baseplate.
2. The baseplate mounts to the vehicle using the four bolts that mount the bumper to the frame and two bolts into the frame. All bolts are provided with the baseplate.
3. The bumper of the pickup will be removed [...]