How It Works:
Most pickups have a molded connector that joins the wiring harness on the truck bed to the main wiring harness of the frame. This connector is lo cat ed just be hind the rear bumper.
1) simply pull apart this connector
2) insert the “T” connector
3) plug it back together
4) Now plug in the harness that matches the connector on your trailer
How to Select a Trailer Wiring System:
1. Choose the Application that fits your vehicle.
2. Select the Wiring Harness that match es your trailer from the list below.
Vehicle-to-Trailer Wiring Systems One-Step: One-Piece Hook-up!
• Plug-In Simple Vehicle-To-Trailer Wiring!
• Designed For Installers & Do-It-Yourselfers.
• Quick & Easy • No Cutting • No Splicing
• One Piece: T-Connector, 42” wire, & Flat 4-Way Assembly
• Extensions & Harnesses available with 4-way, 6-way & 7-way connectors
• Models to fit most popular vehicles.